The Business Development Manager has the responsibility to build and grow the business portfolio, develop innovative products and grow and manage client relationships. The ideal candidate is competitive, is motivated by meeting monthly and yearly target. The role also will require a supervisor role within the loan team. The person be responsible for ensuring that their team also meets their portfolio target as well.
• Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for business development team
• Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information
• Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
• Focus on building a pipeline of new partners (salary deductions and business client relationships)
• Build and maintain a pipeline of business through email, phone, and LinkedIn prospecting
• Knowledge of researching and prospecting new business opportunities
• Identify and cultivate existing business relationships
• Ensure the completion of an account (communication with brand accounts, etc.)
• Cooperating with teammates from other departments
• Quick learner, able to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
• Resilient: Able to handle objections and think outside the box to problem solve
• Positive: We are looking for a team member who exudes positivity in their day-to-day work
• Coachability: Open to growth and feedback from colleagues to grow in the position
• Client focused: Strong communicator who has an understanding with how to connect with external clients and partners
• Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
• At least 3-5 years' of relevant work experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
About the Company
Regions Financial Services is a financial solutions company that specializes in offering Personal and Small Business Loans. We pride ourselves in doing business differently, with honesty, integrity, and transparency. We believe our team is one of our greatest assets.
Join us as we help Jamaicans shape a brighter future.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
You must include text in the body of your email. Forwarded Resumes without a note in the body of the email will not be considered.