We are seeking a team member who is motivated to meet required individual targets and departmental goals. This role requires someone willing to do Business Development in and around the parish of St. James to foster relationships with various businesses across different industries.
The ideal candidate is a critical thinker, who enjoys speaking with multiple clients on a daily basis.
- Oversee the loan origination process from inception to completion
- Meet monthly performance targets
- Work with team members to meet Office targets
- Review each application submitted and provide a due diligence review of all documents provided
- Continual client follow-ups
- Actively market the Company's product and services to prospective clients, both virtually and in-person
- Participate in portfolio analysis and provide recommendations that may augment the loan process
- Execute due professional care in the execution of day-to-day responsibilities
- Provide client service by being accessible to timely and appropriately respond to enquires
- Grow the loan portfolio
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Loan or Credit Officer
Experience working with a micro finance company or in a similar industry
Customer service-oriented with excellent communication skills
Comfortable working independently or as a team
Bachelor's degree preferred
Having a vehicle to drive to site visits and business meetings is a plus
About the Company
Regions Financial Services is a financial solutions company that specializes in offering Personal and Small Business Loans. We pride ourselves in doing business differently, with honesty, integrity, and transparency. We believe our team is one of our greatest assets.
Join us as we help Jamaicans shape a brighter future.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must include text in the body of your email. Forwarded Resumes without a note in the body of the email will not be considered.