We give credit where credit is due
Looking for a strong and team oriented individual to meet collection goals. Someone that can handle different customer issues and remain a level of professionalism as well as manage up to 50 or more calls per day.
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Deliver quality service to customers
- Understand and meet collections targets
- Call customers to collect
- Submit daily and weekly - reports
- Update collection tracking documents
- Meet the requirement outlined by the collection’s supervisor
- Resolve customer account inquiries
· Collections background (1+ year of high-volume experience highly preferred)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
· Comfortable navigating difficult customer services issues
· Detail Oriented
About the Company
Regions Financial Services is a microfinance company offering Personal Loans and Small Busines Loans. We pride ourselves on doing business differently, with honesty, integrity and transparency. We beleive our team is one of our greatest assets. Excellent customer service is pinnacle of what we provide.
Join us as we help Jamaicans shape a brighter financial future.
Send your resume to email@example.com
Must include text in the body of your email. DO NOT JUST FORWARD YOUR RESUME.